Initiation?

Started by The Informant, July 20, 2009, 07:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Informant

I received the following ingame pm today:

QuoteMon, 20 Jul 2009 11:59:15 -0600
From Sevz (#9) (?)

are you part of the group?
if you want to join the people in 1,2,3,4,8,9,10 and 12 then now is the initiation time
Juskabally (#16)
Turns (?) 99 (max 550)
Turns Stored (?) 140 (max 150)
Rank (?) #21
Workers (?) 111,113
Acres (?) 48,773
Cash (?) $1,064,719,509
Food (?) 44,314,006
Loyalty (?) 15,439,292
Networth (?) $76,385,075

Location (?) Northlands
Race (?) Rat
Health (?) 100%
Tax Rate (?) 10%
Rats (?) 40,534,593
Weasels (?) 34,769
Stoats (?) 2,190,983
Skiffs (?) 143,835
Leaders (?) 60,998

What does this mean?

Blood Wake

I don't know, I don't think anyone fully understands Sevz. hahaha
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shadow

I think he wants you to murder Juska. Probably not the best way to start off if you are a new player :P

Welcome to RWL!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Neobaron

Im leaning towards RP rather than new player there shadow.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Shadow

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shadow on July 20, 2009, 07:43:42 PM
I think he wants you to murder Juska. Probably not the best way to start off if you are a new player :P

Welcome to RWL!

Is rejecting Sevz's "initiation" offer really a better way to start off, though?   ;)
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shadow

Er... yes. Sevah is a decent player, but he has a poor track record with allies and is unpredictable at best, so he really isn't the person you want to put your faith in while you are getting to know the game.

Juska

He's doing a darn good job of owning the game at the moment. Seeing as I'm the only one to break any of the top 4 players in the last 2 days. And then I get #5 mazing my targets with failed leader attacks.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Firetooth

Quote from: Juska on July 20, 2009, 09:48:53 PM
He's doing a [darn] good job of owning the game at the moment. Seeing as I'm the only one to break any of the top 4 players in the last 2 days. And then I get #5 mazing my targets with failed leader attacks.
He's not alone though, I know that for a fact. He has half the top 10 under his control, maybe more.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Informant

Quote from: Firetooth on July 21, 2009, 01:57:47 AM
Quote from: Juska on July 20, 2009, 09:48:53 PM
He's doing a [darn] good job of owning the game at the moment. Seeing as I'm the only one to break any of the top 4 players in the last 2 days. And then I get #5 mazing my targets with failed leader attacks.
He's not alone though, I know that for a fact. He has half the top 10 under his control, maybe more.

That's not right.  Let's do something about it.

Shadow

I like you. If I were playing I'd join your clan.

Neobaron

With a bit more subtlety, Juska, you could have really benefitted from this situation.

The wrong people in the right places can make all the difference in the world... now you've doomed yourself and your friend.

Sorry I cant help. :-/
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Sevz

Neo, i'm glad your on the team mate, i was in the middle of teaching the weasel/rat  a half decent strategy, glad i didn't teach him how to finish strong, he missed most of the vital information,
his game play will get better but nothing to worry about, he's his own worst enemy at the moment :P
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Juska

Lol Neo, all the info I got "leaked" told me was the W.S. is on Sevz payroll as well. I'm sorry, but I don't need or want to go about using a spy.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Daryn

welcome to the forums!
Pies.