funny

Started by Blood Wake, July 20, 2009, 02:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Thats why im becoming a concept artist. So I never have to think again  :D

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

right.

Im going on vacation Sunday so probably wont be on untill the 10th or 11th of August.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

that is one long vacation
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Well, Your on a long Vacation too. And I wont have internet access.

Night Wolf

Awww thats to bad  :(
Who am I gonna spam with?

Krowdon

*shudder* Ungatt

Briar

too bad...it really sucks having very little internet.

I was shocked when I found this place... I only wish that I could be on more often
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

yeah.

Hurry up and go back to Oregon!

Night Wolf

Briar

you guys seem to being doing just fine without me..and after talking to other RWLers no one really seems to miss me all that much,

So maybe I'll take an extended vacation...muahaha

Night Wolf

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :(

Krowdon

NOOOOO!!!!

We miss you. i was super happy when you logged on cause sometimes its boring just talking to Wolfy. (No offence Wolfy.)

Briar

have you broken any more records?