funny

Started by Blood Wake, July 20, 2009, 02:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on July 22, 2009, 01:38:50 PM
Gawd Firetooth. Warn us next time.
Hahah, to be truthful I didn't think anyone would report you and you seemed to be havingfun
* Firetooth still a jerk/
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Just dont do it again or the Volkov monster will get you :P

Krowdon

iIhave Nightmares about Volkov.

Night Wolf

Firetooth

When I was new I had nightmares about Shadow and kell! :'(
jking, but they used to scarez me
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

I was JK too.

But no other replies. hmmm...

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Yeah that stuff would hurt my brain  :D

Krowdon