funny

Started by Blood Wake, July 20, 2009, 02:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Sounds good....who are you sending it to?

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on July 21, 2009, 12:09:23 PM
There was once a Unicorn named Jim. Jim Loved Jousting thurnaments. One day, Jims freind, Bob the Unicorn challenged Jim to a jousting tournament. Jim got impaled.

The end. ^__^
:'(
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Everyone.

Well, the top 10, then 11- 30 later on.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Better Idea! i type the most random thing and then translate it to Swedish and then send it to everyone.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

okay. Im typing the swedish message and am going to post it here.

Night Wolf

Hehe you must tell us how the people respond

Krowdon

Original:
You have received spam. And since you have received this message, it means you will receive it a second time.

Due to a new Law in China, There are no more zodiac animals. Every year is to become year of the bra. This is very important. you shall be Quizzed on this later.

Next Week is Global 'Smash a Taco up your Nose Week' Everyone must Participate. Not participating is punishable by law.

This message has been brought to you by: RSL

Swedish:

Du har fått skräppost. Och eftersom du har fått det här meddelandet, betyder det att du kommer att få det en andra gång.

Tack vare en ny lag i Kina, Det finns inga fler djurkretsen djur. Varje år ska bli året för bra. Detta är mycket viktigt. du skall frågor till om detta senare.

Nästa vecka är Global "smash en Taco upp näsan vecka" Alla måste delta. Deltar inte är straffbart enligt lag.

Detta meddelande har kommit till dig: RSL

Night Wolf

Nice only send it once though

Krowdon

I sent it to people 3 times. Its Spam Wolfy.

Night Wolf

You should have sent it on different days :P

Krowdon

Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:27:56 -0600
NEW: From The Hounds of Ulster (#34) (?)

Send that again and I'll report you too the admins

Night Wolf

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on July 22, 2009, 01:31:47 PM
Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:27:56 -0600
NEW: From The Hounds of Ulster (#34) (?)

Send that again and I'll report you too the admins
Lol, IT'S TO
*sigh*
I'd laugh if he did-to be fair, you shouldn't be spamming people
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.