Have you ever read a page of a book, it's not even that lol
Sean says:
well, I don't have the time for it
Texas style says:
i need some hippie hare
plz lulz?
4 da lulz?
Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.

We beli
We believe that you are in United Kingdom (your IP address appears to be 86.7.23.249). If you believe we have made a mistake, we apologize and ask that you please contact us at pandora-support@pandora.com
If you are a paid subscriber, please contact us at pandora-support@pandora.com and we will issue a pro-rated refund to the credit card you used to sign up. If you have been using Pandora, we will keep a record of your existing stations and bookmarked artists and songs, so that when we are able to launch in your country, they will be waiting for you.
  We will be notifying listeners as licensing agreements are established in individual countries. If you would like to be notified by email when Pandora is available in your country, please enter your email address below. The pace of global licensing is hard to predict, but we have the ultimate goal of being able to offer our service everywhere.

We share your disappointment and greatly appreciate
Sincerely,

Tim Westergen

Tim Westergren
Founder
SO BEING BRITISH DOES PLAY A ROLE
NOOB
Sean says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That's the most ironic thing ever
that is great!
Texas style says:
I knw hahah
Sean says:
I don't understand though
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Krowdon

there are two topics about this
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

I know lol

THIS IS FUNNIER

Texas style says:
im making a topic out of that
Sean says:
no!
I am!
lol
darn!
yours was posted first
Texas style says:
hehehe
Sean says:
I was going to name mine "Irony" but I wasn't sure if that's how you spell it. lol
Texas style says:
Dumb texan
Sean says:
yes you are
Texas style says:
no you arent
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Texas style says:
no you arent
this is going in circles
who's throwing the stones?
Sean says:
Wolf Snare
he's a lance
Texas style says:
Lol
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Hey, you wanna send Spam mail in-game or on the forums?

Be Lols.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Send Spam Messages to people. Like, Type a message, a random one, and send it to a buncha people on the forums a few times.

Night Wolf

Haha that would be funny to do ingame  :D

do it to the more experienced/serious players like volkov or snare or something

Krowdon

okay. What should I say?

(Im sending it to Everyone i can think of.)

Night Wolf

Something funny and completly random

Krowdon

There was once a Unicorn named Jim. Jim Loved Jousting thurnaments. One day, Jims freind, Bob the Unicorn challenged Jim to a jousting tournament. Jim got impaled.

The end. ^__^