MAI NEW ROLE PLAY

Started by Firetooth, July 20, 2009, 01:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

No its not ive got like 16 different e-mails  :D

Krowdon

How'd you get that many??

Night Wolf

I made all. Each one for a different purpose. Half I forgot the passwords to  :D

Krowdon

Firetooth

Daryn's joined, so now wolf and krowdon have to join
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

I am not Joining your Roleplay.

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

No. I am not going to Roleplay.

Firetooth

Night Wolf

How can you say no to that Krowdon?

And Ill join sometime soon

Krowdon

Cause I epicly suck at RP so I still say No.

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on July 21, 2009, 07:48:12 AM
Cause I epicly suck at RP so I still say No.
Do IT FOR ME?please?PLEASE
Thanks WOLFAH