Me vs Night Wolf

Started by Firetooth, July 20, 2009, 12:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

Yer funny ill have to watch that later

Firetooth

ye got pwned in both 1s lul
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Whats up with Star Wars?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Darth Maul is Awesome!!!

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on July 20, 2009, 01:01:33 PM
Han Solo is Awesome.
Darth vader>Han solo
Course Darth vader isn't the ebst villain...the one in my avi has awesome pictures but is a boring charecter.
Here are l1337 charracters l0l0l0lz(vader is cool th0 l0l0a)
Dartjh Maul is cool but they killed him before we got any idea of his personallity, history etc-heis the sith with possibly the least known background

Krowdon

Tattooo man looks like Wolfy.

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on July 20, 2009, 01:06:32 PM
Tattooo man looks like Wolfy.
Lol he's half tusken so he's as dumb :P

Night Wolf

Grrrrrrrrrr who are the 2nd and 3rd one?

Firetooth

Quote from: Night Wolf on July 20, 2009, 01:08:23 PM
Grrrrrrrrrr who are the 2nd and 3rd one?
Darth Revan and Mandalore(the prevservor)
Both are from the knights of the old republic games-both are, but Revan is in a ton of comics too

Night Wolf

Revan looks pretty cool

Krowdon