Me vs Night Wolf

Started by Firetooth, July 20, 2009, 12:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Han Solo has no light saber and cant use the force! YODA PWNS!!!!

Krowdon

So? Han Solo has a Gun and a Wookie.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

So? Yoda has a light saber and the force he kill them both with the wave of a hand :P

Krowdon

Yeah, But Han Solo has a spaceship! And secretly, He's also Indiana Jones!

Night Wolf

Lol Yoda could still take him

Krowdon

Briar

I agree with Night Wolf, Yoda would dominate
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Thank you Briar

Did you know theres a girl Yoda in Episode 1? Yadel is her name

Krowdon

Whatever! *pokes Briars Sig in the eye*

Briar

lol...never realized my eyes could be so obnoxious...sorry guys
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

Theyre allways watching me  :D

Krowdon

its Ok. They arent on here all that much. And besides, now we all has a staring icon/sig. and shall drive people Crazy! *evil Laugh*

Briar

hehe, i like the way you think