Ok, after 2 more topics, im gonna be a good boy for ages! Unless im allowed to.

Started by Pippin, July 18, 2009, 03:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Krowdon

▬  ☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ ◙ ♂ ♀ ♪ ♫ ☼ ► ◄ ↕ ‼ ¶ § ▬ ↨ ↑ ↓ → ← ∟ ↔ ▲
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Daryn

Pies.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Daryn

Pies.

Krowdon

Daryn

Pies.

Krowdon

Krowdon

okay.

I read teh first Death Note book. Might read the next one. Dunno.

Daryn

it's good right?

basically, the summary of the entire series is about nerd battles and e-raging LOL

but it's exciting
Pies.

Krowdon

Its Ok. Im gonna wait a bit afore I read more. Im in teh middle of like, 5 differnet series Lol.

Currently reading:

Vampire Knight
InuYasha
Ranma 1/2
Fruits Basket
Karin (Chibi Vampire)
Death Note

and 1 or 2 more.

Daryn

Pies.

Krowdon

My mom is all like 'Read something that has more words than pictures!'

And im all like '*Sigh*' So I check out one chapter book and like, 5 Manga books. (Mostly Ranma cause thats my Current 2nd favorite and im still waiting for the next VK chapter.)

Daryn

my library has barely any manga that i read. most of it broke apart from handling
Pies.