Hobo Speak.

Started by Pippin, July 18, 2009, 10:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

OMG!! HAI!!!

We missed you.

Grimm left RWL for a bit so now its sorta Quiet.....

*listens to the silence*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

why did he leave?!?!?!?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

And your going on vacation sooon to Krowdon so its just gonna be me wolf and briar 2.0 Spamming  :(

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on July 23, 2009, 08:03:02 PM
why did he leave?!?!?!?

Bored.

Quote from: Night Wolf on July 23, 2009, 08:03:38 PM
And your going on vacation sooon to Krowdon so its just gonna be me wolf and briar 2.0 Spamming  :(

I'll be here a tomorrow and a bit on saturday. (i need to go shopping for new clothes) And probably not Sunday.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

did you actually make briar 2.0??
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

Briar

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Not yet anyways  >:D

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf