Requesting an artist.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 18, 2009, 12:11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Yeah my parents dont care if I get drunk either lol

Ungatt Trunn II

Odd.

When I was younger, I was at some party. Everyone was drunk so a fight broke out. I got a big branch from god knows where and just started batting people down. It was awesome.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Funny I was just about to say the same thing

Night Wolf

At my current rate of lazyness Ungatt your pic will done by about four o'clock today.....sorry its taken me so long

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Wow and I thought I was lazy I was up till four thirty at least and was up by ten

Krowdon

Heh. Well, I woke up a few times in the middle of the night. like, 3 or four times and then I fell back asleep and when I woke up it was 12:03 so then I ate lunch and came online.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

yeah. I also had a dream about Wolves.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Hopefully one of those wolves werent me again :P

Krowdon

no, they wernt.

There was um.. A silvery grey one, a sandy coloured one, a dark grey one, A light brown/goldish one and two white ones and they were killing bears and there was blood all over the place and then a meteor shower came and killed them all.