UNLIKE FAUX NEWS.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

I feel in the mood for trolling.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

Night Wolf, you are a worthless waste of life, which is why — at this precise point in the time space continuum — you are reading this sentence. You think you should be doing something more productive, but for some reason, you aren't. You think your taste in music matters. You've seen every episode of Star Wars multiple times. You think playing video games makes you "alternative". You "spontaneously" quote Family Guy and Monty Python. You installed Linux on a partition because it seemed vaguely counter-cultural. Pretty much every human being you attended with in High School remembers you only as, "that fat kid." You wear a fedora in public and believe this makes the world a more whimsical place. You went to a second-tier state college and joined the Roleplaying club on the first day of orientation. You watch anime but insist you're not a fanboy. You quote memes at parties and then laugh alone, awkwardly. You own at least one cape which you wear "ironically" to comic conventions. You drive a 1990's Civic with crumbs on the floor and an "I roll 20's" bumper sticker. You write long posts in the Casual Encounters section of Craigslist but never get responses. You think people shouldn't judge you based on your meager accomplishments because you "could have done better if you tried". You collect Plastic Crap. You hover around the edges of your social group, grasping at straws of approval. You get your ideas and arguments from blogs. You don't get invited, you tag along, which to you is a less offensive way to say crash. You like to tell yourself you "only date nerds because they understand" you.

(you have been trolled)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 18, 2009, 11:36:07 PM
Night Wolf, you are a worthless waste of life, which is why — at this precise point in the time space continuum — you are reading this sentence. You think you should be doing something more productive, but for some reason, you aren't. You think your taste in music matters. You've seen every episode of Star Wars multiple times.  You "spontaneously" quote Family Guy.Pretty much every human being you attended with in High School remembers you only as, "that fat kid. You own at least one cape.  You hover around the edges of your social group.
(you have been trolled)
Thats the stuff thats somewhat true  :D

Ungatt Trunn II

People remember you as "the fat kid"? lol.

All that was quoted from ED. It was censored, obviously. But you can see the full version here: http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/You
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

My friends all ways called me the fat kid. >:(
Fricken jerks always pickin on me

Ungatt Trunn II

being as short as you are you should weigh somewhere in the 120's-130's... not exactly fat.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

I highly recommend you pack a switchblade.
DIE HIPPIE DIE