Requesting an artist.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 18, 2009, 12:11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Typhon

It sucks your a terrible artist who should have his hands crushed for creating such crappy doodles!

Night Wolf

Hmmm I think it should be a bit bigger you can hardly see him in the avi  :-\

Ungatt Trunn II

Who's "Typhon" and why is he being a butt?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Me  :D
How did you get yours to look normal sized?
I just uploaded a resized one to >:(

Ungatt Trunn II

Umm, magic. Duh.

NO!!! RIGHT CLICK THE IMAGE YOU JUST POSTED AND CLICK "COPY IMAGE URL" THEN GO TO THE PROFILE THING AND POST THE URL IN THE CORRECT IMAGE BAUX!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

No cause then ill have to log back onto butt bags profile.

Ungatt Trunn II

stop being a lazy butt and do it then butt.

LOL DOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEDOUCHEvvvvv ownded
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

Redrum spelled backwards is cheetos!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Night Wolf

Did you know Ungatt spelled backwards is crazy?

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..