Requesting an artist.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 18, 2009, 12:11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Heh, not bad! Just so you know I wanted you to make it so I could have a new avatar  :D
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

He's a bit squished but OH WELL.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

yeah. looks nice Ungatt. Even if it is a bit squishered.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Now we just need to get him a BA-1100N with a ST-ring attachment...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

A balloon with a string attachment! HA!!!

GET IT?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 20, 2009, 05:02:19 PM
Heh, not bad! Just so you know I wanted you to make it so I could have a new avatar  :D
No problem glad I could help...I can go over him with pen so hes a bit more clear and I've also drawn up a few more M16's that look 1000 times better. If theres anything else tell me now.

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Night Wolf on July 20, 2009, 05:25:02 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 20, 2009, 05:02:19 PM
No problem glad I could help...I can go over him with pen so hes a bit more clear and I've also drawn up a few more M16's that look 1000 times better. If theres anything else tell me now.

If you want fix it up.

NO AFRO!!! THOSE THINGS ALWAYS CATCH ON FIRE!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Yeah I probably wont be able to go over it with pen until the end of the week though. I have to buy some more of my good pens

*makes sure to add an afro  :D*

Ungatt Trunn II

Give him a BA-1100N with a ST-ring attachment.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

3 Kagomes are Definately a Crowd.

Night Wolf

It appears me ink sketching skills are a bit out of wack but still turned out decent