Requesting an artist.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 18, 2009, 12:11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Ungatts  like, ancient and Wolfy's 17 and is gonna be 18 at the end of this month.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Ungatt at the time of posting this your drawing is almost done after far too much delay.
All I need do now is a few finishing details to your M16 and then Upload it. It should be on here within the hour. :)

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

My apologies for taking this long, kinda caught me at a bad time

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

fine i just wont click on it  :P

Krowdon

Fine, you'll post on that Topic Eventually...

Night Wolf

Will I?

IM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now to Upload it :(
Be back in about 15 minutes

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Grrrr its gonna take a bit longer... >:(

Stupid scaner hasnt been installed yet and my camera cant get the picture at all :(

Krowdon