101 ways to get kicked out of Walmart.

Started by Krowdon, July 17, 2009, 09:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

16. Steal a bag of water balloons a and fill them with various things such as ketchup/mustard/whip cream and attack the greeters with them

Krowdon

17. Yell about a better sale at Target over the loudspeaker.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

18. take a foam nerf sword and  chop the cashiers in the throat screaming there can be only one!!!

Night Wolf

19. Shoppingcart races through the produce section while playing the speedracer theme song
And I decided today while grocery shopping that im actually going to try to get kicked out of walmart

Twilight Shadow

20. Blow up a blow-up pool and fill it and put fountains in it and have sand poured out and have a large pool party!

Night Wolf

Twilight Shadow

Night Wolf

23.Joust in shopping carts w/pool cues

Twilight Shadow

24. PLay baseball with orange onions apples and chickens

Night Wolf

25. Climb on the shelves and start to yoddle

Twilight Shadow

26. Run around in a circle screaming into a megaphone "party party party" while skipping

Krowdon

27. *removed cause of a suggestion from Wolfy-chan*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Krowdon on August 12, 2010, 07:02:59 AM
27. Come dressed as a bunny girl and talk to people you dont even know
I dont think they can kick you out for that can they? lol
28. Begin to test out the bb guns on small moving targets in the toy isles(little kids)

Krowdon

not sure if that was really mature content. oh wells.

Night Wolf