101 ways to get kicked out of Walmart.

Started by Krowdon, July 17, 2009, 09:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

1. Take the hairspray and a lighter and light people on fire who walk through to door to walk inside
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

3. Strutting yourself around the store thinking your soooooooo fine and start to be a random person, start throwing your clothes your wearing at people, and dance dance dance.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

4. Run people over with those little electric jeeps for toddlers while attacking everyone else with stolen paintball guns

Krowdon

5.Get all of the pokemon toys and throw them at the customers saying "I choose you!"

Night Wolf

ROFL
6. Climb on the top shelves with a nerf sniper rifles and attack everyone who walks by while singing another one bites the dust

Krowdon

7.  sing the meow mix song while chucking cat food at people.

Night Wolf

8. Carjack a vehicle from the automotive section and go on a rampage running everyone over then calmy stoping to get mcdonalds while still in the store

Krowdon

9. Grab a live lobster, take the rubber bands off the claws, and shove it down someone's pants

Night Wolf

10. Grab a package of hotdogs and begin poking the people stocking shelves in the eye with a hotdog

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

13. Shred all the Magazines and throw them over the Employees heads like Confetti.

Night Wolf

14. Take a dog cage and lock the store manager in it and push him/her through the store

Krowdon

15. Stand a few feet behind someone and sprey everything they touch with lysol.