Army or Marines?

Started by thomaskreisman, July 17, 2009, 07:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Army or marines?

Marines!
4 (28.6%)
those idiots who call themselves the army.
4 (28.6%)
I'm British.
6 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 14

thomaskreisman

if you pick army and you name ends with trunn then you a Loser!

Ungatt Trunn II

this thread is too biased.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

thomaskreisman

Krowdon

I voted for 'im british' so as not to take sides. Not really British though.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

I'm british, and I'll never vote for whose better at killing, cos that's not anything to be proud of, you seem to forget.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Pippin

Quote from: Firetooth on July 20, 2009, 09:07:12 AM
I'm british, and I'll never vote for whose better at killing, cos that's not anything to be proud of, you seem to forget.

*Copys*Claps*.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Ungatt Trunn II

TBH I saved a lot more than I killed in the army...

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 20, 2009, 12:58:05 PM

TBH I saved a lot more than I killed in the army...

By killing, yes.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm not sure if you're insulting me or what...

And no, I didn't kill a single person. At least not that I know of.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 20, 2009, 01:27:21 PM
I'm not sure if you're insulting me or what...

And no, I didn't kill a single person. At least not that I know of.
Not insulting, as part of the army you're part of something that kills people, which is what it's designed for. Which is why I don't see a single thing to be glorifed about it.

Ungatt Trunn II

no, it's designed to counter other forces that are designed to kill people. I see a lot of glory in that.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 20, 2009, 02:20:12 PM
no, it's designed to counter other forces that are designed to kill people. I see a lot of glory in that.
By killing people.
I'm sure the people you kill see alot of glorly in serving their forces, which are designed to counter your forces, which are designed to kill their people.

Ungatt Trunn II

The forces I served in were designed to kill people who are a greater threat, and if not killed would only result in the death of many innocent civilians.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 20, 2009, 02:44:25 PM
The forces I served in were designed to kill people who are a greater threat, and if not killed would only result in the death of many innocent civilians.
Let me guess-Iraq iin some form
Which wouldn't have turned into a war if the U.S and British hadn't started interfering-whilst I think the outcome now is quite good, I still don't think the loss of lives are accetable

Neobaron

I dunno, killing 10 to save a thousand seems like a fair trade to me.

But then one death is a tragedy, and one million is a statistic. One person has a face, one million has a number. We pity the face. We lament the number.

Perspective I guess. If you had someone meaningful to you who was straight murdered while defenseless and minding their own business, you would feel differently.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.