RSL recruitment

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 17, 2009, 04:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Well its my favorite.

Whats your Zodiac sign Wolfy?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

I was refering to the Chinese Zodiac. What Animal?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Oh I believe the Ram but you may wanna check that

Krowdon

ok. What year were you born. I'll google it.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

you are Indeed Year of the Ram. Congrats. ^___^

People born in the Year of Ram are elegant and highly accomplished in the arts. They seem to be, at first glance, better off than those born in the zodiac's other years. But ram year people are often shy, pessimistic, and puzzled about life. They are usually deeply religious, yet timid by nature. Sometimes clumsy in speech, they are always passionate about what they do and what they believe in. Ram people never have to worry about having the best in life for their abilities make money for them, and they are able to enjoy the creature comforts that they like. Ram people are wise, gentle, and compassionate. They are compatible with Rabbits, Pigs, and Horses.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

I read the one for mai year and I was all like 'yes. yes. Oh Definately me'

I guess im pretty much my Animal. (Which Im not gonna tell you so you wonder my age. ^___^)

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

What are the signs for 1992&1993

Firetooth

Nobody cares about RSL
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

Nobody cares about you  :P

Krowdon

1992 - Monkey

1993 - Rooster