Official DoF Thread.

Started by Pippin, July 17, 2009, 02:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

yeah, but we cant really wait for Daryn. and he quit.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

yeah. he said he didnt wanna be part of an organization.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Who are we gunna put on the council then? A 2 person council just doesn't seem right.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Council:

Night Wolf
Krowdon
Ungatt
Briar

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm not on the council. I didn't know Briar was on it either. Well, okay. Have fun making laws.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Fine. Then Wolfy Briar and I are the council.

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Krowdon on July 17, 2009, 02:47:44 PM
Fine. Then Wolfy Briar and I are the council.
When did you three become the only founders of RSL? I should be on there too.

Night Wolf

Things havechanged its not just founders

Mr.Grimm

Spa has fallen... The spammers paradise is now but a dream again. It was so much more fun in the beginning.

Krowdon

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on July 17, 2009, 06:16:27 PM
Spa has fallen... The spammers paradise is now but a dream again. It was so much more fun in the beginning.

Just gotta wait 4 Briar to return. then be all better.

Night Wolf

We are starting over remaking the glorious spa room we once loved

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon