Beauty of nuclear weaponary

Started by Firetooth, July 17, 2009, 02:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

10000points for a shot smack bang in the middle of the whole SRA army
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Sorry, they're genetically modified so heat and nuclear energy only strengthens them.

The Tsar Bomba, most powerful nuclear bomb in the universe. 50 megatons. BEAT THAT.

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

That picture too small. ANGRY!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

This should help everyone see just how powerful the Tsar bomb is.

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Firetooth

TU-95's were used to dorp the first ones
Anyway, nothing is immune to radiation, except for magnetisim, which reflects it, so HA NOOB
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

bombs arent really interesting though.

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on July 17, 2009, 03:12:43 PM
bombs arent really interesting though.
No, but nuclear energy IS

Krowdon

Firetooth

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Firetooth on July 17, 2009, 03:12:17 PM
TU-95's were used to dorp the first ones
Anyway, nothing is immune to radiation, except for magnetisim, which reflects it, so HA NOOB

Sorry m8 genetically modified supersoldiers with nano machines are immune to everything.
DIE HIPPIE DIE