Bounty

Started by The Obliterator, July 17, 2009, 02:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryn

ugh...i never was good at massing troops

Pies.

Firetooth

[blank] hasn't been punished! Oblit, do something about this injustice, he stole another 300bil cash off of me while I was on holiday, damit!
Checkerpaw, how many friends do you have outside of the internet?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on July 20, 2009, 08:06:34 AM
[blank] hasn't been punished! Oblit, do something about this injustice, he stole another 300bil cash off of me while I was on holiday, damit!

Three, but one's my teddy bear Charlie.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 20, 2009, 08:54:53 AM

Kewl. I luv my teddy too
Why is everyone going for Typhon and not blank? :(
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on July 20, 2009, 09:02:48 AM

Kewl. I luv my teddy too

I dunno.  Who has the bigger bounty out on them?  I'm also aware that there's a party in turbo intent on destroying rollseyes.

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Night Wolf

Kewl. I luv my teddy too
Because its only cool to murder and poison me :P

Firetooth

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 20, 2009, 09:26:58 AM

Kewl. I luv my teddy too

I dunno.  Who has the bigger bounty out on them?  I'm also aware that there's a party in turbo intent on destroying rollseyes.
That appears to be blank and Typhon-they destroyed his ally, Jatrungkabart as well.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI didn't say I was cool.  But thank you for pointing that out.  I appreciate the compliment!

Like Shadow said... how old are you? Cause you are acting like you are about 13.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 20, 2009, 12:13:04 PM
QuoteI didn't say I was cool.  But thank you for pointing that out.  I appreciate the compliment!

Like Shadow said... how old are you? Cause you are acting like you are about 13.
13 physcially, 3mentally!
*giggles at his own stupid jokes and runs away*
Btw is there a bounty on sevz?

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 20, 2009, 12:13:04 PM

Hey, you're the person who pointed out I was cool, not me.  I can't be responsible for what you write on a Redwall message board.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteHey, you're the person who pointed out I was cool, not me.  I can't be responsible for what you write on a Redwall message board.

What does my sarcastic comment have to do with you acting like and 13 year old kid?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Hem hem spam, tut tut tut.
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 20, 2009, 12:27:53 PM
QuoteHey, you're the person who pointed out I was cool, not me.  I can't be responsible for what you write on a Redwall message board.

What does my sarcastic comment have to do with you acting like and 13 year old kid?
Checker's witty reply will be something like

Hey, you're the person who pointed out I was cool, not me.  I can't be responsible for what you write on a Redwall message board.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on July 20, 2009, 12:31:42 PM

Speaking of wittiness ....  ::)

Firetooth

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 20, 2009, 12:37:38 PM

Checkerpaw-style
Yes, I am indeed very witty, thanks for recognizing it.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on July 20, 2009, 12:41:20 PM
Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 20, 2009, 12:37:38 PM

Checkerpaw-style
Yes, I am indeed very witty, thanks for recognizing it.

You're very welcome.  Someday perhaps you can be as witty (and cool) as me.