Quote from: The Obliterator on July 18, 2009, 03:34:49 AM
Bounty is called off on Typhon we did it our selves
Think again before messing with me.
Bounty on [blank] is still current.
Here is an entertaining message from my victim

QuoteFri, 17 Jul 2009 19:51:23 -0600
From Typhon (#5) (?)

You dumb [fatherless child] Ill end your moronic pathetic life for that

P.S. Can we please fix the ingame word filter so i do not get offensive messages like this thanks

You find that offensive?  I find it funny.  Receiving a message like that means you obviously got the better of him.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Pippin

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 18, 2009, 09:28:21 AM
Quote from: The Obliterator on July 18, 2009, 03:34:49 AM
Bounty is called off on Typhon we did it our selves
Think again before messing with me.
Bounty on [blank] is still current.
Here is an entertaining message from my victim

QuoteFri, 17 Jul 2009 19:51:23 -0600
From Typhon (#5) (?)

You dumb [fatherless child] Ill end your moronic pathetic life for that

P.S. Can we please fix the ingame word filter so i do not get offensive messages like this thanks

You find that offensive?  I find it funny.  Receiving a message like that means you obviously got the better of him.

Things affect people differently.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Gen. Volkov

Quotevolkov if i kill everyone does that include myself and you?
if so how will you pay me?

Finally! Someone got the joke inherent in my post! Yeesh. You people are slow. Of course none of you have yet caught on fully. Let me spell it out for you: I'll never have to pay. You can't kill EVERYONE in the game, as I specified, because some are in protection or vacation. You could kill all non-protected players but that is not what I specified.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 18, 2009, 11:11:07 AM

Finally! Someone got the joke inherent in my post! Yeesh. You people are slow. Of course none of you have yet caught on fully. Let me spell it out for you: I'll never have to pay. You can't kill EVERYONE in the game, as I specified, because some are in protection or vacation. You could kill all non-protected players but that is not what I specified.

Oh my, what a hilarious joke.  I'm nearly in tears because I can't stop laughing at it.

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Pippin

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 18, 2009, 12:32:35 PM
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 18, 2009, 11:11:07 AM

Oh my, what a hilarious joke.  I'm nearly in tears because I can't stop laughing at it.

Hmmm, your must have such a weak immunity towards old man jokes.

Why did the Sea blush? Cause the SeaWeed. Hah.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
3. wrecking balls (#9)
1. Nazgul (#5)

Shadow

Pippin do you think you could cut your sig pic down to like a tenth of the size it is now?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
3. wrecking balls (#9)
1. Nazgul (#5)

Shadow

Because it's huge and all it does it make people scroll ten times more to read the little posts that trickle in between.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteOh my, what a hilarious joke.  I'm nearly in tears because I can't stop laughing at it.

No one asked you Checkerpaw. Go eat a shoe.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 18, 2009, 10:48:15 PM
QuoteOh my, what a hilarious joke.  I'm nearly in tears because I can't stop laughing at it.

No one asked you Checkerpaw. Go eat a shoe.

My, what a sense of humor you have.  First that marvelous joke and now this.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteMy, what a sense of humor you have.  First that marvelous joke and now this.

Aren't you just the smartest thing, with your sarcastic humor. I'm sure you're the center of attention at all the parties you must be invited too. Because everyone knows that being cool on the internets equates to being cool IRL.

Juska

Lol, while you guys argue pointlessly on the forums two empires have gained almost all the land and put up very good defenses.

60mil rats breaks Sevz.
50mil rats breaks #59.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 19, 2009, 02:27:33 PM
QuoteMy, what a sense of humor you have.  First that marvelous joke and now this.

Aren't you just the smartest thing, with your sarcastic humor. I'm sure you're the center of attention at all the parties you must be invited too. Because everyone knows that being cool on the internets equates to being cool IRL.

I didn't say I was cool.  But thank you for pointing that out.  I appreciate the compliment!

Shadow

Haha. Seriously, how old are you lol?

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shadow on July 19, 2009, 02:53:57 PM
Haha. Seriously, how old are you lol?

Yes Volkov, how old are you?   ;)