hello bored RWLers

Started by Blood Wake, July 16, 2009, 02:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

on my facebook page, I'm going to periodicaly change the display picture to make it stand out in diferent ways. or something, whatever, it's cool, it'll help.

anyway. I've already used three disply pictures, but I'm out of the ones that I had available, and RWL can always use more cool logos, so anyone who wants to make a new RWL logo in a perfect square to be used as the display picture for our facebook page. please do so. they could be posted here.

also. I don't need any help or anything, but this is OUR page, so if anyone wants the username and password for any reason, don't hesitate to ask
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Firetooth

Quote from: Blood Wake on July 16, 2009, 02:41:45 PM
on my facebook page, I'm going to periodicaly change the display picture to make it stand out in diferent ways. or something, whatever, it's cool, it'll help.

anyway. I've already used three disply pictures, but I'm out of the ones that I had available, and RWL can always use more cool logos, so anyone who wants to make a new RWL logo in a perfect square to be used as the display picture for our facebook page. please do so. they could be posted here.

also. I don't need any help or anything, but this is OUR page, so if anyone wants the username and password for any reason, don't hesitate to ask
:o
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Blood Wake

h

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Blood Wake

h

Krowdon

im gonna post something Anime.

Pippin

Quote from: Blood Wake on July 17, 2009, 02:20:04 PM
what don't you get?

I don't get the concept, im not trying to be awkward, sorry.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Krowdon

*dances to Caramelldansen*

Blood Wake

will anyone actually do this for me? I just want a new square RWL logo

h

Ungatt Trunn II

This is the spa room, anything serious that has more than 2 sentences will confuse your average spammer. They will then forget the topic at hand and start talking about something that interests them. I bet right now a spammer is reading this very sentence, and thinking about ham.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Blood Wake

Hahahahaha, I know that I was thinking about telling you that you ramble too much

h