RSL council

Started by Firetooth, July 16, 2009, 02:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Chairman Night wolf, fellow councillour, pippin, welcome, first things first, Krowdonand Briar are welcomed into the council, next, public enemy no.1
Ungatt Trunn.
Kill this incompetent fool...or just annoy hima a bit lol
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

You mock me even after defeat? Kicking people while they're down is low, even for you.  :(
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 16, 2009, 02:36:13 PM
You mock me even after defeat? Kicking people while they're down is low, even for you.  :(
Hehehe, sowwy, just the way it is with us polspamiticans :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

First order of business is Firetooth and Pippin are off the concil and Ungatt and Krowdon will take their places!!! Muahahaha
Ungatt join me and fight Pip and Firetooth!!!!

Ungatt Trunn II

Are you being serious? Because if you are I kinda hate you for making me go through all that and not at least telling me. Okay I join you.

Your a devious one, Night Wolf. Dedicated though, to go through all that just to get those idiots hopes up.  :D
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Yes I am serious and of course im dedicated.  Down with the Pippin!!!! Down with Firetooth!!!

Ungatt Trunn II

I've been wanting to say this for a loooooooooong time. I've been to preoccupied in war...

¡Desea vivo la revolución!

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

HA! They don't even post out of shame!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Because the Phail. and Firetooth left because he was so ashamed :D

Ungatt Trunn II

They were duped. You played a double agent right there, Night Wolf. A damned good one too.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Krowdon

Yay Ungatt and Wolfy!

RSL!!!

(( LOL. I actually though you guys were gonna let Firetooth and Pip take over but this is Great. I was about ready to leave the forums.))
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Wolfys to smart to let those noobs to win.  :D

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works