I have turned to a cat!

Started by Daryn, July 16, 2009, 12:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

I can just imagine Ungatt singing it  :D

Night Wolf

I think this one would be more like it

Well I stumbled and I am all drunk and full of smoke,
My wife said, "I've had enough, I'm sick, thats it, get out!"
So I stumbled down to Kelly's Pub across the edge of town,
And I told the boys me story, and we had another round.

(One, Two, Three, Four!)

We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!
We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight! Hey!

We'll drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, and drink and fight!

And mary McGregor, she was a pretty *bleep*,
She'd always greet you with a smile, and never lock her door,
But on the day she died, all the men in town did weep,
For Mary McGregor finally got some sleep.

Well I once loved a girl, a child I'm told,
I gave her my heart, and she gave me a cold,
So now I sit, standing here out in the pouring rain,
I'll stumble back to Kelly's Pub and cry away me pain.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Ive got more on my Mp3 that I can look up the lyrics to but I dont really feel like it right now

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf