Breaking news in RSL politics.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 15, 2009, 05:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

You lunatic, yes you I see you reading this, spam!!!

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Geez krowdon get with the program....

Krowdon

well, this was the last stuff we said:
Quote from: Night Wolf on July 18, 2009, 04:39:13 PM
COME SPAM WITH US SHAEL
Quote from: Krowdon on July 18, 2009, 05:27:17 PM
YEAH!
Quote from: Night Wolf on July 19, 2009, 11:37:13 AM
I dont think shes going to  :D

and then you said:

Quote from: Night Wolf on July 19, 2009, 11:43:59 AM
You lunatic, yes you I see you reading this, spam!!!

so I thought you were refering to Shael.

Night Wolf

Well okay I guess so but you should have known when I said lunatic that I was talking about Ungatt

Krowdon

Oh. Well, I didnt think about that.

Night Wolf

Well you should have but I have to go now see ya later....maybe

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Hopefully....I said it would be done by 4:00 not that it would be on the computer by 4  ;)

Krowdon