Breaking news in RSL politics.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 15, 2009, 05:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 16, 2009, 02:03:44 PM
See? You can't find anything on me. And no, you won't win. Even IF you do, you will suffer from political instability. I know for a fact that Mr. Grimm is forever loyal to the cause. Although I think he went on a trip or something... my last hope is Krowdon. IF both these people submit, the mighty RSL will be disbanded. But only because all of it's members were traitors, then I would have felt ashamed to spam along side you.

Thank you Trunn for putting you faith in me. That's more then any of these fools ever did...

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

yeah. we only got a week or two till Briar gets back. then it gets better.

Mr.Grimm

Sorry Krowdon. I made up my mind. I'm out of here.

Krowdon

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

And we still have about a month to wait till Briars back krowdon

Krowdon

I know. *waits*

we should get Shael to Spam with us. She's looking at teh Spa room.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf