Breaking news in RSL politics.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 15, 2009, 05:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 16, 2009, 01:37:06 PM
What have I done to make me a bad leader? Nothing. You have nothing against me my friend. You are nothing but a pathetic troll trying to bring down RWL's best ever organization. And for what? To prove something or just to troll?
You banned media not published by RSL, attempted world dominationm and held an animatded conversation with Joey
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

How have I "banned media"? See, you have to make things up.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 15, 2009, 05:47:15 PM
My fellow RSL members, I am your new leader.

Night Wolf willingly (LIES YOU WERE GOING TO KILL HIM) gave me his position.

Now, most of you hate me too much to follow me, so don't worry. I am only holding the power until Briar returns, then she will be given the titles of the office.

Until then, we have some new policies...

1.Stay the [haties] away from/ do not communicate with / firetooth and pippin. They will only tear us apart, as their plan seems to be.

2.RSL members may not argue or insult each other in times of war. (Unless in joking and both parties are aware of this.)

3. No one may create a new branch of RSL unless they prove their worth and the usefulness of that branch. Then they must get approval from me.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Stability is estimated to return in about a week.

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

I told people not to communicate with you. They could read your crap all they wanted. This would NOT be a problem if you'd have just left us all alone.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Firetooth

Quote from: Night Wolf on July 16, 2009, 01:45:11 PM
Darn Ungatt has a point
He banned communicatins despite the fact I have so much dirt to tell you about him-he's trying to cover it all up

Ungatt Trunn II

Go ahead. Tell away. Say everything about me. But I guarantee it won't help you or your pathetic cause.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 16, 2009, 01:51:34 PM
Go ahead. Tell away. Say everything about me. But I guarantee it won't help you or your pathetic cause.
Yes, my unpathetic cause has already won, I don't need to reveal the dirt-I might do anyway :D

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm ASKING you to. Tell EVERYONE here about me. PLEASE. Like I said, it won't help you.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Once Grimm and Krowdon have joined you willl be defeated Ungatt just give in

Ungatt Trunn II

Okay. GET THIS THROUGH YOU THICK HEAD!    I. AM. NOT. GOING. TO. GIVE. IN!!!!!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 16, 2009, 01:58:58 PM
Okay. GET THIS THROUGH YOU THICK HEAD!    I. AM. NOT. GOING. TO. GIVE. IN!!!!!!!
Nope, you'll give yourself a heart attack at this rate, seriously, calm down.
And yer we will win...Dirt don't change that

Night Wolf

Yeah Ungatt take a chill pill and give up

Ungatt Trunn II

See? You can't find anything on me. And no, you won't win. Even IF you do, you will suffer from political instability. I know for a fact that Mr. Grimm is forever loyal to the cause. Although I think he went on a trip or something... my last hope is Krowdon. IF both these people submit, the mighty RSL will be disbanded. But only because all of it's members were traitors, then I would have felt ashamed to spam along side you.

DIE HIPPIE DIE