Breaking news in RSL politics.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 15, 2009, 05:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Gentleman, gentleman. Fight me if you want but please, be civil! I don't want you and your crazed imagination getting in the way of what ever hehehehahahaHAHAHA! "Real" powhahahahaaa! I just can't say it without laughing. It's such a hilarious concept that you'd have any power.

And I'm absolutely flattered that you'd compare me to Stalin, but really it's not necessary.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

RSL is nothing now Ungatt. Without me you all Fail epicly

Firetooth

Quote from: Night Wolf on July 16, 2009, 01:15:53 PM
RSL is nothing now Ungatt. Without me you all Fail epicly
Yes, and the fact you put the worst possible failer incontrol...I mean Ungatt, what WERE you smoking?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

I thought you were still with us? You pathetic little useless wast of human resources!!! DID THE TEACHERS PUT YOU IN THE BACK OF THE ROOM WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE SO THE OTHER KIDS WOULD STOP FRIKEN STARING AT YOU???

Traitor. I've seen some pretty pathetic and low things. But none as bad as treachery.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 16, 2009, 01:18:38 PM
I thought you were still with us? You pathetic little useless wast of human resources!!! DID THE TEACHERS PUT YOU IN THE BACK OF THE ROOM WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE SO THE OTHER KIDS WOULD STOP FRIKEN STARING AT YOU???

Traitor. I've seen some pretty pathetic and low things. But none as bad as treachery.
Who was still mwith you? Your imaginary friend Joey? :P
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 16, 2009, 01:26:20 PM
Night Wolf...
Night wolf left after he was druged up (probably by you) and gave you control. So it was Joey, nice try :D

Ungatt Trunn II

Trying to pass me off as a bad leader, eh? Won't work. I'm only a temp leader therefor your propaganda is "living for the moment" so to speak. And there isn't a damned thing you can use against Briar.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Maybe I put Ungatt in control to ensure the fall of RSL :P

Ungatt Trunn II

I gotta say I'm kinda hating you... a lot, Night Wolf. Though I could at least trust you.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Firetooth

Quote from: Night Wolf on July 16, 2009, 01:31:18 PM
Maybe I put Ungatt in control to ensure the fall of RSL :P
Probably
No problem with Briar, but Ungatt...*laughs then sobs*

Daryn

Pies.

Ungatt Trunn II

What have I done to make me a bad leader? Nothing. You have nothing against me my friend. You are nothing but a pathetic troll trying to bring down RWL's best ever organization. And for what? To prove something or just to troll?
DIE HIPPIE DIE