Breaking news in RSL politics.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 15, 2009, 05:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

You all are very kind.  So, apparently I am da boss??
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

Those were hard times.  I actually found a glitch in the simulation subroutines because of the INTENSE arguments! I MEAN HOLY CRAP!

Seriously, I was fighting off like 500 people.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

apparently...I am searching through all the post that deal with me while I was gone....It appeared that you all actually /missed/ me....
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Ungatt Trunn II

You left in a time when Firetooth and Pippin decided to try to overtrhow us, and Gen. Volk was spazzing out about something. Night Wolf quit (says he planned it but....) and took a ton of people with him. I was under fire and knew they wouldn't follow me so I used you to bide for time.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Ungatt Trunn II

I was leading well. I was leading in a time of war, political instability, and with the odds packed against me.

People are just biased against me because of my usual behavior that I present when casually spamming.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Ungatt Trunn II

I can smell the sarcasm from here.  ::)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

I missed Briar cause she makes Awesome comments
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

RSL fails, it is a tool of a evil system!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.