Breaking news in RSL politics.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 15, 2009, 05:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Im playing DotA and Caramelldansen really loud while mai sisters on the phone with her freind. :D

Night Wolf

Krowdon

its Funny. We have 2 Phones So I keep turning on and off the one right by the computer.

Night Wolf

Firetooth

Nice one Krowdon, you're not as much of a jerk as me though. In the car today when my brother was infront of me I kept flicking and hitting him, and prodding him. Oh and I shoved stuff through the gap between the seat and head-rest
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

I just smack my brother in the face when hes in front of me in the car :D

Always pisses him off :D

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.