Breaking news in RSL politics.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 15, 2009, 05:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

My fellow RSL members, I am your new leader.

Night Wolf willingly gave me his position.

Now, most of you hate me too much to follow me, so don't worry. I am only holding the power until Briar returns, then she will be given the titles of the office.

Until then, we have some new policies...

1.Stay the [haties] away from/ do not communicate with / firetooth and pippin. They will only tear us apart, as their plan seems to be.

2.RSL members may not argue or insult each other in times of war. (Unless in joking and both parties are aware of this.)

3. No one may create a new branch of RSL unless they prove their worth and the usefulness of that branch. Then they must get approval from me.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Stability is estimated to return in about a week.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Pip and Firetooth will tear you apart before then

Ungatt Trunn II

Who's side are you on? You're being a real morale killer Nigh Wolf.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Krowdon

yeah Wolfy. Gawd.

Ungatt, I shall stay in RSL under your command untill Briar returns. Then Briar will be teh boss.

Wolfy, shame on you for quitting.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

How could anyone be stupid and crazy enough to let Ungatt take charge? I'd rather Grimm take charge!
Read my thread-Ungatt is trying to stop you from reading anti-RSL media-a tactic that Stalin and Hitler used to help run their countries. Basically, BAD UNGATT U IS VRY BD
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

Daryn

i already made the RACMAS before this...though...
Pies.

Pippin

Here Ungatt is, 10 minutes into so called 'Leadership', and he's handing his orders out, making new 'fake' laws. And he's the one that tells us we want power? You hypocrite. Atleast make these laws decent, not talking to your own superiors/Firetooth and Me? Where will everyone come running to when the RSL fails? Me. Us.

In my eyes, your leadership is already over. You have no control over your spammers, other wise we could of been dealt with ages ago. But No. Ungatt is no leader of you, my dear fellows.

P.S. Join Us :P

:-*
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Night Wolf

Gen. Volkov

Revolution I cry! REVOLUTION! DOWN WITH THE OPPRESSORS! LONG LIVE THE PROLETARIAT!!! VIVE LA REVOLUTION! THE SPAM LORDS HAVE SPAMMED THEIR LAST MESSAGE! SANITY WILL RETURN TO THE SPA ROOM!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Night Wolf

Yeah cause that would really happen with pip and Firetooth in charge  ::)

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres