I'm comming back

Started by thomaskreisman, July 15, 2009, 12:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaskreisman

Hay everyone! it's good to be back. I finally decided that enough was enough and I'm coming back. I may need a clan (it looks like the old Armada is dead) so if any of you guys need a new face, well just let me know. I kinda forgot how to play but I'm sure I'll remember once I start my first run. it's good to be back guys. anybody know if Firetooth, Sean, or Pippin is still playing?

Night Wolf

Welcome back im new here myself. and yes firetooth and the hippie  are still playing And  im not sure about pip but I believe so.

thomaskreisman

Cool, glad to see a new face. I havn't played in almost a year so I'll need to read up on some guides.

P.S. who's the hippy? I was talking about Sharptooth.

Ungatt Trunn II

I look forward to our inevitable wars that we'll have in the spa room. Pair up with me, will ya? Firetooth and Pippin always gang up on me. If only we could get Saladin actively chatting/spamming again...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

Welcome back! You're my proof that you can never leave this place. I'm never getting out of here! *Breaks down crying* I'm okay now. I'm Volg (*53) on reg.

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 15, 2009, 02:38:46 AM
I look forward to our inevitable wars that we'll have in the spa room.
Spam war! GO RSL!

Firetooth

Pip just came back and I came back. MEssaged ya on the forums about a claon to join :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Sharptooh

Hi Tom, good to see you back again.

I'm still playing . . . ish on reg

thomaskreisman

thank yall, glad to see that most of my friends are still playing. :D

Blood Wake

hey! wonderful to see you again

-Hippie
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

thomaskreisman

ah, so your hippie. ok, cool.

Night Wolf

Yes he is the hippie. Hes also a stalker.

thomaskreisman

:P Who asked  you?!  :P

lol, jk. :D

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works