Anti-SSP/SRA thread

Started by Firetooth, July 14, 2009, 12:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Launch in:
Approximetly
24:00 hours
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Mr.Grimm

Oh please. You need to grow up.

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Firetooth

Ungatt Trunn II

Why are you putting SRA here? I was acting independently. Not of the arm of RSL I represent. My words are my own. SRA is, in the end, under the complete control of RSL.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 14, 2009, 12:31:59 PM
Why are you putting SRA here? I was acting independently. Not of the arm of RSL I represent. My words are my own. SRA is, in the end, under the complete control of RSL.
SRA are violent thugs :P
23:56 hours

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 14, 2009, 12:31:59 PM
The same goes with the SSP. I'm not trying to start a coup, I'm trying to stop coups from happening.

Ungatt Trunn II

Okay, so what do you plan to do besides counting down? What happens when the clock reaches zero? Do you finally pull your head out of your... never mind, and wake up and notice you have no power to do anything? HAHAHAHAHAAA!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

But doing so, you're starting a coup, and all this originiated from a coup
23:54
When the clock reaches zero, you just wait :-*

Ungatt Trunn II

Wait. I know what he's trying to do. He's trying to upset the balance amongst RSL. He's trying to get us to argue and disperse. Just don't respond to him, Grimm. His plan is pathetic and it's NOT going to work.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

I have no reason to destroy RSL, they are kewl
SSP and SRA on the other hand :P

23:51

Mr.Grimm

SSP and the SRA work for the RSL. I am a founding member of RSL. Why would I want to destroy something I helped start?

Firetooth

Ungatt Trunn II

Don't respond to him. His plan is to get us angry, make the other members hate us, make us separate, and put him and pippin into a powerful position in RSL. Just ignore him. I repeat- JUST IGNORE HIM. IGNORE THIS THREAD. IGNORE FIRETOOTH AND PIPPIN!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE