Caramelldansen

Started by Daryn, July 13, 2009, 09:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Lol. I love how caramelldansen has its own little thread.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

But it shall expand slowly but surely beyond all horizons!

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Caramelldansen!

I wish they would play it when the school holds dances. that would be a win.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

Hm... I bet boys in my school would say it is lame, and demand something from Star Wars.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

lol. Most people would be all like 'What the Ferrets?'  and not dnce. But all the Anime fans will know whats going on.

In fact, the one time I did go to one of those dances, I seriously considered recomending Caramelldansen to the DJ, but decided he probably would not have it.

Sabriel

:P

I used to watch Bleach at school during IT classes and breaks, and everyone lol'd at me (look, she's watching cartoons) :D And then there was this guy from my class who actually knew what anime was, and used to tell me that all the characters are going to die.

USUALLY.

AoU

The DJs at school dances don't know what's what.
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Krowdon

Quote from: Sabriel on October 17, 2009, 01:51:54 PM

I used to watch Bleach at school during IT classes and breaks, and everyone lol'd at me (look, she's watching cartoons) :D And then there was this guy from my class who actually knew what anime was, and used to tell me that all the characters are going to die.

Lol. Takara tried to convince me Zero was not going to make it to the end of VK. I didnt beleive her. She later admitted to lying.

Sabriel

But, as VK hasn't ended yet... Zero still may not make it :P

USUALLY.

Krowdon

I beleive he will make it to the end. Kaname on the other hand....  Well, it would be better if he died.

Krowdon

Quote from: Sabriel on October 17, 2009, 01:51:54 PM

I WATCH BLEACH NOW!!! Im on episode five. XP

back on topic...

*caramelldansen*

Krowdon

Hatsune Miku Caramelldansen.

She sorta fails at singing it though. I guess cause she is meant to  sing in Japanese.

Hatsune Miku singing Caramelldansen Remix ウッーウッーウマウマ(゚∀゚)

Zara_rose_wolf

Krowdon

Zara_rose_wolf

lekk is my middle name.....or was it horse?