Hi Everybody

Started by Priest, July 13, 2009, 04:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Priest

I got hitched on my facebook about this game.
And I've been trying to find a good mmorpg for ages so I thought I'd try it out^^

Anyone with a warm heart out there that might have some spare time and show me the basics of this game? :)
Organized anarchy? Oo

Firetooth

I could if you want, but there's other people here who can do a better job
Anyhow welcome to Rwl :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Priest

By all means... just a little bump at the start is all I need^^
So any help is welcome:D There is alot more options at this game compared to the games I'm used to :)

Glad to see a active forum... Love the spirit you guys have in here, reading the other topics:)
Organized anarchy? Oo

Blood Wake

haha, yeah, our forums are pretty crazy. don't enter the spa room unless you're prepared for insanity, LOL. anyway, glad you joined, I'm the one who runs that facebook page. I'm sure just about anyone is willing to help you learn to play, just find someone who is online at the same time as you. you can tell by the * by their rank that they're online.

I'm sure there is a great source of info for new people somewhere around here. The Game Guide will tell you EVERYTHING, but that's a lot of info to consume when you first start playing.

to start off, I'd suggest scouting a bit to get more land and building markets, foragers, and barracks, for money, food, and troops. you can change your troop training settings in "manage army"

you won't be able to attack on your first day, but tomorrow, you'll learn much of how the game works.

I don't know if you joined reg or Turbo, but if you joined Reg, I suggest joining Turbo too, because the faster pace will let you learn faster
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Priest

Ah, ok.

There was some help in the "Tip" boxes in the game, so I used mostly all my turns on scouting.

How long has this game been up? And is it forever ongoing, or is it a reset game?
Organized anarchy? Oo

Blood Wake

Turbo resets every month on the 28th, and usually will have a new theme each month, there is no theme this month, so it's just a competition to be the best.

Reg is basically reset whenever we feel like it needs to be reset, it is usually very exciting though.

we've been around since October 2002

I've been playing since a few months after it started
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Krowdon

Hi! Welcome to RWL! And dont Listen to Bloodwake, the Spa Room is the best forum here.  i said something about the resets but Bloodwake beat me to it.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Priest

HAHA.... I'll check the Spa Room when I feel brave enough xD

As of now, I'm trying to get a hang of this game :D

Whats the benefits of being in a clan?
Organized anarchy? Oo

Blood Wake

there are multiple things, for one, the protection and friendship of others who will aid you in times of war.

there is a limit to how many times you can attack someone within an hour, also, you can not attack someone that has a LOT more networth than you or you have a LOT more networth than them. if you're in a clan and your target's clan is set to war, you can attack them as much as you want no matter what, which would also allow you to be able to kill them if you have enough turns or a clan member online who can help you kill that person

you can also send unlimited aid to your allies and you have a group forum within the game to discuss plans and such.

if there is anything I'm forgetting, please post it

h

Night Wolf

I could help you with the basics if you want and If your looking to join any clans feel free to join mine just message me in-game for the password Id be more than happy to have another member. :)

Priest

I used to play alot of mafia-mmo's, and strong friends and a great charisma was the main thing to success. I guessing most games are like that.

Thanx Night Wolf... I'd be more than happy to^^
Organized anarchy? Oo

Daryn

hello!
i'm daryn AKA as a crazy manga fiend AKA Grimmjow AKA Ulquiorra but it usually is whoever i want to be or feel like to be

welcome to the forums, mate!
Pies.

Firetooth

One thing you must NEVER EVER EVER do is aid Blood Wake troops
He will NEVER return them.
If you have any questions feel free to message me ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Mr.Grimm

Hi Priest! You can now never leave RWL! Have fun!

Blood Wake

Firetooth never sent me troops. do not listen to his spamming and annoying lips

h