A few reasons

Started by David Motari, July 13, 2009, 12:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Motari

I think the USMC is the best fighting force in the universe. PERIOD. Anyone who disagrees hates freedom and is probably a terrorist.
I did it a favor, get off my back!

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

David Motari

I did it a favor, get off my back!

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Firetooth on July 13, 2009, 04:06:10 PM
Spetsnaz>Usmc

Spetznas is a joke these days. They are hopelessly out numbered anyways.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Daryn

SAS!!!

fear the gas masks!
Pies.

Krowdon