Pokemon

Started by Daryn, July 13, 2009, 11:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Grimm

I think it looks like Firenose.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Quote from: Takara on July 15, 2009, 09:47:43 AM
I have a shocking new development at hand!

SHIPPO CAN READ MIIIIINDS!!!

I had a heart attack when I saw this.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on July 15, 2009, 03:44:24 PM
Quote from: Takara on July 15, 2009, 09:47:43 AM
I have a shocking new development at hand!

SHIPPO CAN READ MIIIIINDS!!!

I had a heart attack when I saw this.
I found it funny
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

I wasn't expecting it to be that weird.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on July 15, 2009, 03:48:11 PM
I wasn't expecting it to be that weird.
He can't help being weird

Krowdon

Shippo Annoys me.

Firetooth

I'm sure you annoy him, he isn't complaining.

Krowdon

How can i annoy Shippo?

Night Wolf

How can he annoy you?

Krowdon

They way he talks and acts annoys me.

And in the cartoon its his voice.*shudder*

Daryn

Pies.

Night Wolf

Daryn

what is this "be quiet" blasphemy???

No night wolf....i am made of tougher material than that! It will take more to kill me! Grimmjow Jaegerjacquez! !!!! I am the sexta espada! Mwahahahhahahaha!

This is the proof!

Night Wolf adopted me! He's the guy with orange hair!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66vKsJElUwg
Pies.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteHollow Jesus Ichigo > God

Effeminate anime character with a few extra powers vs omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent creator of the universe...

I think God wins. Specially since he could, you know, just make Ichigo not exist anymore. In fact, he could make it so that Ichigo NEVER existed.

BTW, Pokemon sucks, Vampire Knight sucks, Inuyasha sucks. Superman would own them all. Because he's you know... manly, instead of an effeminate nancy boy with a high voice. That's probably why the Japanese don't like him. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES