Global Meeting of RSL and other spamming dignitaries.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 12, 2009, 06:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 15, 2009, 06:49:05 PM
Because they are trying to destroy what you an me and everyone from RSL has worked so hard to build. A spammers home. A paradise. Unification. Before they started trying to split us up we had a good thing going. If we keep fighting we can rebuild that. You just have to wait. Fight if you feel up to it. But don't give in. For once you give in, then so will others. Then you know what? Firetooth and Pippin will assume control. That will be a living [haties], trust me. They seem pretty harmless but their true intentions are only for themselves. Honestly, I don't know why they're fighting us. We stand for something they believe in, free spam. I guess they're just trying to prove something.

Bottom line, they aren't what you want to team up with, trust me. They will only use you.

*claps* Great speech mate.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Pippin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 15, 2009, 06:49:05 PM
Because they are trying to destroy what you an me and everyone from RSL has worked so hard to build. A spammers home. A paradise. Unification. Before they started trying to split us up we had a good thing going. If we keep fighting we can rebuild that. You just have to wait. Fight if you feel up to it. But don't give in. For once you give in, then so will others. Then you know what? Firetooth and Pippin will assume control. That will be a living [haties], trust me. They seem pretty harmless but their true intentions are only for themselves. Honestly, I don't know why they're fighting us. We stand for something they believe in, free spam. I guess they're just trying to prove something.

Bottom line, they aren't what you want to team up with, trust me. They will only use you.

Load of monkey tubble.

Join us wolf, it's the only way.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Night Wolf

Daryn

RACMAS is neutral now

Only if someone provokes manga, catchy songs, or anime will they be punished!
Pies.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Kyrolin Zenyar

The mods could just block the IP addresses of Pip and Firetooth...

Or petition the admins to do so...
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Durza

but that would remove the ability for Ungatt and NW to argue :p
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Krowdon