Global Meeting of RSL and other spamming dignitaries.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 12, 2009, 06:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Grimm

Ungatt Trunn II

What are you talking about? RSL still stands. Don't let that idiot Firetooth get to you lol hes a power hungry newb who dosen't have the brains to back it up. Same goes for pippin.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

If Briar were here things wouldn't have gone to this. RSL members that can't agree, spa under attack from Pippin and Firetooth, and SRA and SSP under attack from all directions!

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on July 14, 2009, 01:12:14 PM
If Briar were here things wouldn't have gone to this. RSL members that can't agree, spa under attack from Pippin and Firetooth, and SRA and SSP under attack from all directions!

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!!! So firetooth thinks he has power? He is just jealous that he's not in RSL! So what about pippin? He's just power hungry. WE ARE IN NO REAL DANGER!!! It's all an illusion set up by Firetooth and pippin.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

You know something? I've taken a lot from you guys. I have taken the lies of you saying that I'm seeing Trunn, I've taken the abuse of having a stupid anime bunny made of me, I have died in almost all of the spamming storys in here and I'm mocked all the time from everyone. And the one time I make something that I like, everybody hates it. I'm sick and tired of it! I can't take it anymore! I'm least liked RSL member and I think it's time that I take a long break from this if it keeps up!

Night Wolf

Wow calm down its called a joke there mate no need to take offence.

Mr.Grimm

Night Wolf

Mr.Grimm

Wow... I have no idea where that came from.... I don't think it was even me talking there. Sorry guys for going nuts... I don't know what happened. I haven't slept much lately so that plus the stress of my trip must of made me do that. Sorry. :-[

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 14, 2009, 01:15:27 PM
Quote from: Mr.Grimm on July 14, 2009, 01:12:14 PM

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!!! So firetooth thinks he has power? He is just jealous that he's not in RSL! So what about pippin? He's just power hungry. WE ARE IN NO REAL DANGER!!! It's all an illusion set up by Firetooth and pippin.
Yes, but you all seem to forget, I DO NOT WANT TO BE PART OF RSL, I AM THE LEADING SPAMMING DIGNIATRY AND ALL-MIGHTY-POWERFUL-IN-CONTROL-EMPEROR 2ND-CONTROLLER OF SPAM!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

you readin' this, firetooth? proud of what you caused? >:(
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 14, 2009, 01:35:13 PM
you readin' this, firetooth? proud of what you caused? >:(
Very, but every one is taking it too serously :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Mr.Grimm

Please, you have lost all power in spa. If it wasn't for the RSL spa would left alone most of the time.