Global Meeting of RSL and other spamming dignitaries.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 12, 2009, 06:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

The only way foward is to eradicate the SRA, SSP and merge Pippin's new group with RSL
Or drop dose nukes
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Mr.Grimm

You are a traitor! We all know Pippin wants to take over spa from the RSL! This is the reason we need to have the SSP around! You're under arrest Firetooth!

Firetooth

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on July 14, 2009, 12:31:28 PM
You are a traitor! We all know Pippin wants to take over spa from the RSL! This is the reason we need to have the SSP around! You're under arrest Firetooth!
No
As all-mighty self-elected creator of t3h spam I will destroy j00 using 1337 if j00 try antyhing! :D
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

RSL! If you're reading this then there is still hope DO NOT cooperate with either pippin or Firetooth! They only have interests in there own plans, NOT the future of free spam! You all know SRA has always supported RSL without question!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

You have lost all power in spa. Now it is ruled by the RSL founding members which you are not one of.

And the SSP is here to work for RSL. It is not a new group of spammers trying to start a coup.

Ungatt Trunn II

Who has lost all power in the spa? Are you talking to me?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Nom nom is the only reply I will dignify you lesser wannabees with :P
None of you ever had power to begin with :P The spam is in control, this is it's will...it says to me.
Nom nom
The great language of the spam is hard to translate

Ungatt Trunn II

Firetooth. U SCUM!!! such a troll but it stinkz cuz you caNT troll anyways LOL/ you phail at life and as a troll bcuz u have a disease called noob disease LULZ!!! u cant do anything rite in lyfe so u try 2 troll but you only end up showing your tru colerz, a phailing idiot who has dificuleez with lyfes simplists feats.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

Night Wolf

As the creator of RSL I have hold the ultimate power of the spa. Come join me my RSLians and we shall take down this Pippin chap.

Mr.Grimm

I want to help you wolf, but you're against the SSP. Like I said, SSP isn't going to try to take over the spa. We want work for the RSL.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE