Global Meeting of RSL and other spamming dignitaries.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 12, 2009, 06:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

You've seen my pictures does it look like I have enough hair to tie back?

Mr.Grimm

Sorry to get off the topic of wolfys hair, but I need to remind you that I need Pippin alive!

Krowdon

Ok Grimm. Sure.

Oh. And Wolfy, i wasnt thinking when I posted that. Sorry.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on July 13, 2009, 06:14:36 PM
Sorry to get off the topic of wolfys hair, but I need to remind you that I need Pippin alive!

Not if muh soldiers have anything to say about it! I just declared it national fireworks day and sent all muh ICBMs to his location! HAHAHA!!! But don't worry the satellites should find at least a part of his body.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 13, 2009, 06:34:00 PM
Quote from: Mr.Grimm on July 13, 2009, 06:14:36 PM

Not if muh soldiers have anything to say about it! I just declared it national fireworks day and sent all muh ICBMs to his location! HAHAHA!!! But don't worry the satellites should find at least a part of his body.

And then we can sacrifice that to the Gods of Spam.

Ungatt Trunn II

We will have to wait for the radiation to die down. Heck, let's go make Grimm get it. Hasn't he been irradiated already?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Daryn

Pies.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 13, 2009, 06:36:42 PM
We will have to wait for the radiation to die down. Heck, let's go make Grimm get it. Hasn't he been irradiated already?
Who cares if he has or not?

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

I just want Pippin alive so the SSP can find out if he has any rebel friends.

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

I don't have any hobbits! All I have is a highly trained secret police force!