SSP

Started by Mr.Grimm, July 12, 2009, 04:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Yeah Wolfy. Dont start agreeing with Pippin.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Pip is not ion on the destruction of the SSP-I am, and a cheeseburger dies for each refusla to destroy it :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

I dislike Pippin.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Really? I like Pippin
This is going in circles :D
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Firetooth

I love pip ina  kind of mutalish way

Krowdon

Pippin really gets on mai nerves more than Trunn.

Ungatt Trunn II

Wow, we agree on about 7 different levels on this subject.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 15, 2009, 03:01:58 PM
Night Wolf, I advise you keep your members happy if you want this organization to flourish.

I don't know if I can follow you any more. You seem to have teamed up with Pippin and Firetooth. I though you were stronger than that. Falling for their pitiful plans. 
I never  said I was on their side.

Ungatt Trunn II

Then why aren't you trying to fight them? Instead you seem more occupied bashing one of your own members WITH firetooth and pippin. PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER AND JOIN THE FIGHT!!! HELP THE VERY ORGANIZATION YOU CREATED!!! DON'T COOPERATE WITH OUR ENEMIES IN ANY WAY!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Im sorry my will to fight has drained away

Ungatt Trunn II

You're a leader. This is what a leader must put up with. You must guide your followers and never show weakness. Either deal with the heat, or be ousted from power.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Ill take being ousted

Ungatt Trunn II

Very well. Night Wolf, by my authority in SRA, I am relieving you of your duties as leader of RSL.

I hereby nominate Briar to the position Night Wolf once held.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

But Briars gone.
By the power vested in me as leader and Founder of RSL I relinquish my power to Ungatt Trunn