SSP

Started by Mr.Grimm, July 12, 2009, 04:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on July 14, 2009, 11:01:25 AM
Quote from: Firetooth on July 14, 2009, 10:36:35 AM
I'm a bad person-all my favourite characters are villains
I can see you climbing the SSP ranks then.
Screw the ranks, Firetooth>ssp(It doesn't deserve caps)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

yeah Grimm, get rid of ssp.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on July 14, 2009, 11:59:42 AM
yeah Grimm, get rid of ssp.
Agreed
RSL is an annoyance, but I will allow it to exsist
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Thank you for allowing RSL to exist.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on July 14, 2009, 12:05:09 PM
Thank you for allowing RSL to exist.
No problem
I'm a very genorous all powerful spammer

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Now hang on a second. Grimm has just as much of a right to make a new arm of RSL as any of us do. If you want this organization to flourish than you must keep it's members happy. That means EQUAL rights.

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

yeah, but a police force to bully admins? no.

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 14, 2009, 12:16:40 PM
Now hang on a second. Grimm has just as much of a right to make a new arm of RSL as any of us do. If you want this organization to flourish than you must keep it's members happy. That means EQUAL rights.

Do you want me to abolish RSL as well?
This is all part of your plan Ungatt-And SSP do antyhing necessary to enforce-something I cannot allow. So shutup, butthead.

:D

Ungatt Trunn II

Admins are nothing but a thorn in our side, Krowdon. The one thing keeping us from... ultimate freedom. Freedom from the system.

Firetooth- Shut up, your boring.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Ungatt shut up-uoi're inferior :P

Admins also prevnt random idiots from deleting this spa lol

Ungatt Trunn II

...? "uoi're"?

Admins may do those... things. But they also do other stuff. Like... evil stuff. Such as enforce crappy rules. I would expect you of all people to agree with me.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

Trunn, you and me should join forces. The SRA and the SSP working together.  I never said get rid of the admins. I like Shale and Wolf Bite.

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 14, 2009, 12:26:07 PM
...? "uoi're"?

Admins may do those... things. But they also do other stuff. Like... evil stuff. Such as enforce crappy rules. I would expect you of all people to agree with me.
you're
Enforce rules that make this site a better place :-*
I'll destroy you both

Mr.Grimm

You have grown weak Firetooth. Your power is nothing compared to ours!