SSP

Started by Mr.Grimm, July 12, 2009, 04:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

*Jumps off a bridge*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 13, 2009, 06:38:53 PM
How would I "Do rules"? Don't you mean "Obey rules"?
Yes, Trunn. Obey rules 1 trough 10.

Quote from: Krowdon on July 13, 2009, 06:39:51 PM
Quote from: Mr.Grimm on July 13, 2009, 06:37:01 PM
Here are some rule of the SSP.

3. Show no mercy to the mods.

5. You aren't a good person if you're part of the SSP. So act the part!

About 3, wouldnt that make us get like, frozen or muted or something?

And why do we have to be a bad person if we are in the SSP?
Because SSP is not a nice group. We do bad things to people. And we can do it, because we're the law in spa. As for asking about if we would get frozen or not, spa is ours! I'm not asking you to swear at the mods, but show no mercy to them or their posts.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Don't make me have you arrested Krowdon.

Firetooth

I'm a bad person-all my favourite characters are villains
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Firetooth on July 14, 2009, 10:36:35 AM
I'm a bad person-all my favourite characters are villains
I can see you climbing the SSP ranks then.

Krowdon

Mr.Grimm

SILENCE KROWDON! I WILL HAVE MY SSP OPERTIVES ARREST YOU IF YOU DON'T STAND DOWN!

Krowdon

*stands up*

SSP is dumb!!!

Mr.Grimm

... You disappoint me Krowdon. Take her away. *SSP guards grab Krowdon and take her away to SSP HQ*

Night Wolf

*sits on Krowdons comfy throne of lies* Oh this is comfy

Krowdon

*uses laser Vision to bust outta jail and starts chopping up SSp agents with Katanas* hahahahaha!!!

Get outta mai chair Wolfy!

Mr.Grimm

You think we have a stone prison? You underestimate me Krowdon. Also all weapons are taken away once you enter SSP HQ.

Krowdon

how can you take away laser vision?

Mr.Grimm

I can't take away laser vision, but I can put you in cell that is laser vision proof.