hey spammers

Started by Blood Wake, July 11, 2009, 01:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

I want edit a picture using MS paint, but the stupid computer I'm on doesn't have it nor will it let me install it. so will someone please take this picture, crop out a perfect square that just has the part that says "Redwall Warlords" save it and post it on here or email it to me or something. bloodwake@gmail.com

thank you very much

edit: make sure it has the entire part that says redwall warlords including the bits of weird stuff above it
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Krowdon

yeah. I cant see the picture you posted.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Blood Wake

h

Krowdon

I got an Error 404 not found message.

Blood Wake

what the hell? that's weird.

just go to google images and type in Redwall Warlords. it's that awesome red picture by Kelly Hamilton, you commented on it before, so you should know it.

h

Krowdon

And you want just the Redwall Warlords part?

Krowdon

Krowdon

Gah! It did a pixle thing! Lemmie try again...

Krowdon

Krowdon

Well that turned out nice. Im pretty proud of myself.

Mr.Grimm

Good job Krowdon. I like it.

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Geez you topic hog posting 5 times in a row