yo

Started by Axan, July 09, 2009, 07:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Once apon a time.....

Krowdon

There was a Wolf named Night Wolf, a Magical Walrus named Briar, and a Fox named Krowdon. And they went on a quest to...
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

...Find a magical cupcake...

Firetooth

It's not funy!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on July 11, 2009, 12:58:56 PM
...Find a magical cupcake...

That would allow them to...
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

rule the forums.

Krowdon

So they crossed over mountains of Spam

Night Wolf

to battle the evil mod Snarecakes

Krowdon

For the Cupcake of Forum Ownage

Night Wolf

But During the fight Grimm was killed and

Krowdon

Daryn took his place on the Quest.

Night Wolf

Using the power of the Uber Jerk Snarecakes was able to escape with the magic cupcake....

Krowdon

ButBriar used her magic Walrus powers to detect where he was hiding.

Night Wolf

((ROFL I forgot Briar was a magic walrus Lol)
So the fellowship of the spam charged at Snare...

Krowdon

And stabbed him in the arm.