yo

Started by Axan, July 09, 2009, 07:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Not gonna watch it
and because I said so thats why

Krowdon

I dont want you to watch it. I know you wont anyway.

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

yep. Cause you never watch ANY videos.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Thats completely untrue I watch a video it all depends on what im doing at the moment

Krowdon

but dont they take like, forever to load?

Night Wolf

Yeah thats why  I only watch them on the rare occasion when my computers running somewhat fast  :D

Krowdon

Night Wolf

see if  we werent spamming right now I might go back and watch some o dose stupid movies cause for some odd reason its running fast right now

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on July 11, 2009, 12:12:17 PM
I might go back and watch some o dose stupid movies

Like which ones?

Night Wolf

Dunno and Ironicly right after I posted that I lost Internet :D :D :D :D

Krowdon

Night Wolf

I though it was funny too like right after I clicked post to lol

Krowdon

i lost internet in the middle of a roleplay once. (Back when I Roleplayed.)

Everyone was all like, Hey! Whered you go! when i got back. I had to quit that RP cause they got too far without me. I was mad.

Night Wolf

Haha I dont roleplay