yo

Started by Axan, July 09, 2009, 07:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

100% positive?

Firetooth

I'm a cop and you will respect mah authrotiah
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

*Pokes Firetooth*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Everyone you know and love will die!
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

No they wont cause I'll kill ur Army by playing Caramelldansen real loud and getting my army to dance to it.

Firetooth

Krowdon

Im not gonna watch it unless its got Caramelldansen. Not into those games.

Firetooth

Krowdon

Thats a Rick Roll. I know it is.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Firetooth on July 11, 2009, 10:41:51 AM
I'm a cop and you will respect mah authrotiah
NOH

Krowdon

Night Wolf

No you cant agree with me >:(

Krowdon

Why not?

(And Im watching this video for like the 100th time, and still cant stop laughing.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tan_2IlOTLU )